Even though Brian Clark is one of the top thoughts leaders in the digital marketing area, he is better known as a writer who loves to travel a lot. Moreover, with his love for writing, he created a website that gives brilliant advice to writers and entrepreneurs, Copyblogger, making the founder of content marketing website.
- Writing and Podcasting
As a serial entrepreneur and writer in Colorado, Brian created Rainmaker Digital which known before as Copyblogger Media. Moreover, with his loves for sharing ideas, Brain host an entertaining yet informative podcast called “Unemployable”.
In his 20 years of commerce experienced, both solo and co-founder, Brain has created over 10 business, proving his talent in this area.
- Online Marketing
In 1998, Brain started publishing his content online. Only a matter of a year-time, he was quite successful with his business as his mind is so correlated with the commercial internet and launched two additional business by using only digital infrastructure and online marketing method.
With his early success, Brian gained more confidence as he builds a website on his own can call it Copyblogger. After quite some time, it evolved into an influential digital company that recognized by famous blogs like Advertising Age and The Guardian.
Brain’s Copyblogger growth its revenue into eight figures and high profits sales without using any advertising method. In the present, its service has been the key of thousands of users success.
Moreover, Brain’s Copyblogger developed into a software that offers web hosting, WordPress plug-in and themes, guides and courses, and many more.
Milestones in life
Created by Brain on his own in 2006, Copyblogger has helped thousands of users with building and publishing an outstanding online content.
Here is all the list that Copyblogger achieved:
- Advertising Age listed Copyblogger as a top marketing blog in the Power150 list.
- The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs.
- In 2009, Brian Clark was ranked number three in t 100 Most Influential Online Marketers.
- How to Write Magnetic Headlines: The Fundamental Guide to the Most Important Copywriting Skill on the Planet
- The “5 P” Approach to Copy that Crushes It: A Simple Formula for Becoming a World-Class Copywriter
- Content Marketing: The Essential Guide to Building an Audience that Builds Your Business
Even though Brian never mentioned his hobby but it is too obvious that this guy is crazy about writing and sharing an excellent content.
- It’s Black Friday Week on Copyblogger: Get Great Deals on Premium Marketing Education
- Writing Nuts and Bolts: Fast Starts, Mindful Tools, and Remarkably Improved Habits
- Last Day to Join Persuasive Copywriting, and a Punch in the Mouth for Facebook
“ 10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer
Write even more.
Write even more than that.
Write when you don’t want to.
Write when you do.
Write when you have something to say.
Write when you don’t.
Write every day.
“I write one page of masterpiece to ninety-one pages of shit,” Hemingway confided to F. Scott Fitzgerald in 1934. “I try to put the shit in the wastebasket.”